sábado, 9 de julho de 2011

VA - Messy Life Records Summer Compilation 2011


Download

Tracklist:
01. Mixtapes - Where I Live
02. The Haverchucks - Not Impressed
03. Unsinkable Molly Brown - The Triumphant, Yet Lackluster, Annual Return of the Ultimate Warrior
04. Almost People - I Was Saying Boo-Urns
05. Think Big! - Changes
06. New Year's Revolution - City Lights
07. Papa Steve - The Impression That I Get
08. Signals Midwest - The Quiet Persuader
09. Hold Tight! - This Is My House, I Have To Defend It
10. Forming - Hate My Gutz
11. Blithe Field - Illuminating Moments
12. Ascetic Parade - Spraypaint & Posterboards
13. Get In The Ark - Edison Bridge
14. Worship This! - The Best Parts
15. Cain Marko - Let's Go Kill That Bastard
16. Beat Noir - Mine
17. White Mage - Time Well Spent

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário